posted Nov 22, 2010, 4:24 PM by Tor Norbye
- When you now drag views into a LinearLayout, the views will pick their fill policy based on the type of view and its container. As an example, an EditText will fill parent in a vertical LinearLayout, but not in a HorizontalLayout. A button will never fill parent, and so on.
- When you drag tables in now, you automatically get a row added. There's also a context menu action to add new rows.
- Images automatically use the default application icon.
- TabHosts are automatically populated with tab widget and tab content children.
- DialerFilters are automatically populated with primary and hint children.