posted Jul 18, 2013, 3:03 PM by Alex Ruiz
updated Jul 29, 2013, 11:32 AM
We've just released Android 0.2.1, with the following changes:
- Gradle IDE integration fixes:
- New Gradle compiler settings page. You can configure the settings that affect compilation of Gradle-based Android projects in one place.
- To avoid confusion, compiler options in top-level settings page that affect compilation of Gradle-based Android projects are hidden and replaced by the new Gradle-aware compiler settings page.
- Fixed dependency resolution on Studio modules outside of a Studio project. For this case, project import will work, but dependencies are set to the compiled .aar file. Since it affects debugging, Studio displays the following warning
- It is possible to pass extra JVM arguments to Gradle for project import in the top-level Gradle settings page. The JVM arguments setting is shared with the Gradle compiler setting page.
- Bug fixes, including the "Task 'assemble' not found" one.
- Added "Add RTL support when possible" feature. This is a refactoring for helping developers to add RTL support to their app. RTL support APIs have been released in API Level 17.