posted Jul 25, 2013, 3:14 PM by Alex Ruiz
updated Jul 25, 2013, 3:19 PM
We've just released Android Studio 0.2.2, with the following changes:
- Updated Cloud Endpoints to version 0.2.6.
- Module dependencies are exported, allowing other modules in the project to use them.
- Bug fixes, including the one that forced users to have a local.properties files to build the project inside Android Studio.
Regarding local.properties files, this is the current behavior in Android Studio:
- If the project has a local.properties file, Gradle will pick up the Android SDK specified in that file to compile the project.
- If the project does not have a local.properties file, Android Studio will instruct Gradle which Android SDK to use to compile the project. The Android SDK to be used is the one specified in the project's modules.