posted Apr 4, 2011, 10:19 AM by Tor Norbye
- The layout editor tries to be smarter when picking the theme to use for a layout the first time it is opened. It will consult any theme registrations for activities in the manifest (and try to correlate the current layout with an activity), it will consider the SDK version and screen size (to for example pick Holo for Honeycomb tablet apps), and so on.
- Code completion now works in <style> declarations; attribute names and values are offered in <item> completion
- Go to declaration now works for style references
- ScrollViews enforce that only a single child can be added, and newly created ScrollView layouts will include a vertical linear layout as a child to contain multiple children
- Large views (such as tablet screens) will be auto zoomed out when they are first opened
- When images (or image buttons) are dropped on the canvas, a resource chooser is automatically opened where you can pick the drawable to be shown in the image.
- We've added a workaround for an SWT crash